Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Believe in Possibilities.....

Watercolours and Ink on watercolour paper.....
Today I was in one of those moods....I had tidied up the studio so that it looks spotless and sooooo organised as I am running a workshop tomorrow night and wanted it to look good.  I wanted to create, but didnt want to make any mess (like using stencils and lots of paint), so I whipped out my watercolours and had a play around and made this one.  It will be available in prints A4 and A3 size and in 10 x 7 inch cards.  I really need to get my act together and list them all on Etsy but Im just finding the time to do it!!  Im thinking I might also do some photoshopping and even change the centre writing into other inspirational wording (or simply Happy Birthday or the like if anyone is interested).  Please email me at juliemryder01@gmail.com if you are interested in any of my paintings or creations.  I also do commission works as well :)




Here is the same illustration but I have photoshopped some different wording and font to "You Are My Sunshine"....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....