Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Commission....


For those that don't realise, I do all kinds of commission pieces for people!  Some are replica's of work Ive already painted, and they may have wanted it in a larger size or in different colours.  Some are works that have more meaning to them such as this one of a mother with her young daughter.  This commission piece was inspired from another piece I did a couple of years ago.  The original words came from a story book (sorry I cannot remember the book title!).   The original commission was smaller and in different colours but very similar in nature.  If you are interested in having a painting made for you, please contact me via email juliemryder01@gmail.com

Above:  This commission piece is mixed media on canvas.  I have used acrylic paint, paper, pastel, ink, buttons and glitter glue.

BELOW:  The original commission piece I made in 2013.



4 comments:

  1. I like both versions of this painting. And the words are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Janet!! The words definitely are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help wanting to you some of your colors to do a tie dye shirt in a ombre effect can you please give me examples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I would use colours that would blend well together. Don't mix green and purple together if your colours run then you will get a brown colour. Check out a colour wheel.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message....