Sunday, December 7, 2014

'Buds in Bloom'....

Hi everyone
Ive completed this bright and colourful mixed media piece, and I have to say, that it looks more delish in the flesh than it does in the photo!!  The photo really does not do the colour and texture of the painting any justice!!  I have used acrylic paints, glitter glue, paper and wire.  Some of the 'flowers' have been machine sewn on paper then hand cut.  I love working with different mediums and then incorporating them into a painting!  I also love working with these citrus colours of watermelons, limes, lemons and oranges.   I hope you enjoy this one :)

'Buds in Bloom'

Mixed Media on Canvas with 3d embellishments
30 x 20 inch (76 x 51cm)
$250.00


Below you can kind of see the glitter and sheen of the glitter glue and metallic paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....