Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Mixed Media Girls.....

Good evening all!
Well it certainly has been awhile since Ive posted anything here.  Ive been busy with the usual commitments (work and family) and Ive also just recently, been totally enjoying working with my new supplies that I bought myself and received as gifts from Christmas! I have just discovered the joy of fluorescent pink paint!!  I love it!
Ive used the following supplies in these 4 artworks....
Oil pastels, Water soluble oil pastels, pencils, ink, white Posca pens, pastels and A4 size watercolour paper.
In these paintings, I was inspired by a few artists, like Jane Davenport, Maria Pace Wynters and Juliette Crane to name just a few!  Still trying to find something new to create, and make my own.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy what I have created!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....