Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Creating Tags using Little Miss Instant Download

Today I finished off these cute little tags from my latest designs, 'Little Miss', which are cute little coloured illustrations available as instant downloads in my Etsy store.  For those that are interested, I have made a little video on the process of creating them.

Below are the new instant downloads that I used to make them. You can also use them in scrapbooking, art journaling, paper craft, card making and more.  They are from my Little Miss Design range, and they come with girl faces, flowers and butterflies.  I have used watercolours, pencil and ink to make these.  They are available to purchase from HERE.




Here is the quick, fast forward video on the process of making of the tags with these downloads.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message....