Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Moonshadow....


Good evening...

Today, one of my latest artworks, 'Moonshadow', went off to its forever home!   This mixed media piece was painted with acrylics, glitter glue, metallic paint and papers...It measured 16 x 20 inch.  
Recently Ive been painting quite a bit using the colours purples, mauves and blues...which makes a lovely change from the colour pink (and aqua!) which I always seem to be drawn to!  I know I have quite a few purple lovers out there, and most artworks that I paint with purple predominantly in them, seem to sell quite well.
Hope you like this latest piece.   Remember, if you see something you like, and it has sold, I can always be commissioned to paint another similar.  Just email me on juliemryder01@gmail.com for further information.
Cheers
Julie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....