Friday, December 13, 2013

Personalised Name and Word Art….Commissions….

Ive had a few commissions of late which has just been wonderful!  Some of these were for newborn babies and some for Christmas presents.  They are all done with water-colours and ink on A4 size watercolour paper and are $65.00 each unframed.  I will also be embarking on more inspirational word art as well once Christmas is done and dusted!  You will be able to purchase prints of them as well.  If you are interested I can post Australia wide and internationally.
I can do any theme you like…some I have done in the past are - space, animals, pirates, beach, woodland creatures, farm life, jungle animals, tea party.


I am offering prints of this one - $25.00 each






Below is a work in progress on A3 size paper.  "To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow"….very true :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....