Friday, December 13, 2013

Necklaces made with Original mixed media paintings!

Welcome everyone.  Ive been meaning to write up a post of my latest little venture, but just have been so busy.  I have made these round and square 1 inch pendants which include a print of one of my mixed media paintings on a 24 inch chain in Antique gold.  The print is set under a glass cabochon that gives the picture a nice 3 diminutional feel.  The one below shows an example of what comes with the necklace - a mini canvas with a print of the same painting in the pendant.  This current stock I have made can be purchased at Bloomin' Mad Flowers in Anketell St Tuggeranong.  It is the beautiful Florist and Gift shop that also sells some of my paintings.  They are $40.00 each.



Here are a small selection of the square pendants.



This one above has now SOLD.

I personally like the round pendants.




From the pictures above and below, you can see the height of the glass cabochon.


2 comments:

  1. I love your art. Colors are just right!Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! Thank you also to writing it on my blog! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message....