Friday, September 13, 2013

Watercolours and mixed media....

Morning all - I have recently been back playing around with my beloved Lyra Watercolour Crayons, which I just love!!  I also recently bought some beautiful new 12 x 12 inch papers, which I have been itching to do something with!  Anyway, I made these whilst watching t.v. two nights in a row, (there was nothing on the telly to watch either really), so I played around, and made these two A4 size pretty mixed media on watercolour paper ready to be framed.  I used ink, paper, glitter glue, and my Lyra watercolour crayons.  I think I will put them in my Etsy store soon, when I get a chance.



This one above will suit a box frame to allow for the 3d elements of the butterflies.
This one above also has the 3d effect with the dragonflies.  This could still sit in a regular frame but would also look great in a box frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....