Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress painting pics.....

Ahh....have been feeling very inspired just lately and have been on the go with the paintbrush  for a few hours!  Colour, colour, colour - its just  seems to want to jump out onto the canvas! I can't get enough of it! Am having a bit of a flower splurge at the moment (I wonder if it has anything to do with commissioning my paintings at a friends new florist shop??) Either way, it has been lovely to know that I can do a painting and know that I can finally have somewhere to hang it (my walls are full!) to hopefully have someone have the opportunity to buy it!!  Here's hoping they start selling - so that  I can do some more!!
Love the colours in this painting - still deciding how much more I should do of it and what other 3d medium  to add.

Similier idea to the canvas above only in rich mangoes and burnt oranges/golds - again not sure what to do to it next....

hmmmm.....this one  - well I love the colours, but not sure if I will touch it again for a little while to see what inspirations hit me!
So as you can see I still have some more work to do, but I was excited enough to want to share with you - any comments on them would be great!  WILL POST PICS WHEN THEY ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....