Friday, August 24, 2018

Shabby Chic floral abstract acrylic paintings on paper.


I have just listed these 4 designs in my Etsy store...find them here.
They are all $75.00 each, unframed and painted with acrylic paint and a light varnish for protection. Some of them have small butterflies added. The frames are not available, but are just for display purposes.  They can be posted world wide.
I am hoping to possibly paint some similar designs on canvas too, so keep an eye out for those!
To view more of my work that I create on a regular basis, please check out my Facebook and Instagram pages.  I also have a website and an Etsy store.  Please don't hesitate to contact me on juliemryder01@gmail.com if you have any questions or queries regarding my artwork.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....