Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Teacups, flowers and birds......

Ive been doing lots of painting in the last few days which has been lovely.  I am enjoying using this colour palettes of pink, watermelon, apricot, mints, aqua and turquoise.  I will hopefully enlist some of these in my Etsy store when I get some time.  Or alternatively, if you are interested, just email me on juliemryder01@gmail.com

6 x 6 mixed media "Dream, Believe".


10 x 12 inch Mixed Media on canvas "To Plant a Garden".


"Count Your Blessings", 10 x 12 inch mixed media on canvas.


"Take Time", 10 x 12 inch Mixed media on canvas.


"Embrace each day", 12 x 10 inch Mixed Media on canvas


"Love Life", 6x6 inch mixed media on canvas


"Follow Your Dreams", 12 x 10 inch Mixed Media on canvas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....