Sunday, January 27, 2019

Mix and Match Fairy Dolls....



I have finally listed these mix and match fairy dolls in my Etsy store.  Make your own fairies, mix and matching dresses, stockings, wings etc for use in your scrapbooking, art journaling, card and tag making etc.  Just download from my Etsy store, print them out, cut them up and mix and match!

Download them HERE from my Etsy store....

I would love to see your creations!  You can find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. 
https://www.facebook.com/JulieRydermixedmedia/
Instagram @julierydermixedmediaartist/


Set One - Download here.



Set Two - Download here.


Below are some variations of some I have created!


Watch the video of me creating one of these sweet fairies HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....