Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fairy Dolls....


Good evening all,
Well I have a little project Ive been working on.  I am working on making some downloads of cute little fairy dolls made from my illustrations, for use in your mixed media artworks!  I will have a selection of different faces, dresses, wings and stockinged feet to mix and match! You will be able to print them off, cut them out and mix and match to make lots of different variations. Great for art journaling, tag making, card making, scrapbooking, and so much more!

They will be available in my Etsy store possibly early next week.  Here is a video of me creating one from my illustrations. Find these and other creations HERE.




Below are some fairies I made earlier....

Step 1...Choose a face....



Step 2.....Choose a dress..and a flower for her hair or dress.....
(Im working on more designs...)
Step 3....Choose some wings.....




 Step 4...Choose some legs....
Glue them together and ........voila! You will get something like these....(depending what combinations you choose of course!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....